• Frequently sanitizing high touch points such as restrooms, escalator railings, elevators, and trash cans.
• Encouraging social distancing practices in the common areas, including in elevators, on escalators, and in restrooms.
• In accordance with CDC and state recommendations, capacity at the attractions and in restaurants and shops will be limited to allow for social distancing.
• Arizona Boardwalk cleaning and maintenance staff will be wearing masks and gloves. Guests are highly encouraged to wear masks.
• Signage will be displayed to reinforce preventative measures that guests can take to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe.
• All common area events have been suspended until further notice.
• Please visit the websites of the individual attractions and businesses at Arizona Boardwalk for specific safety and health protocols being followed inside their buildings.
• Elevators and escalators are still operating and sanitized frequently.
• Common Area bathrooms will be available. We encourage guests to maintain physical distancing while accessing them.
• Some interactive décor features will have signage discouraging gathering, touching, and climbing for the health and safety of all guests.
• Public seating areas have been configured to allow for a minimum of six feet distance between guests.
• Capacity at the attractions and in restaurants and shops will be limited to allow for social distancing.
• Businesses may choose to either enact limited operating hours or close temporarily. Please call individual businesses or visit their websites in advance of your visit.
• Guests are encouraged to wear masks.
• If you are sneezing, coughing, running a fever, or generally not feeling well, please visit Arizona Boardwalk on a day when you are feeling better.
• Maintain CDC suggested social distance between parties and stay in groups of 10 people or less.
• Please wash your hands frequently and for 20 seconds or more.
• Please do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact with Team Members or other Guests.
• Follow line queuing procedures and protocol as provided by Attractions.
• Adhere to each individual business’s COVID-19 policies.
Yes, we're open. Here are the precautions we're taking related to coronavirus.